KIDS AND FAMILIES
Healthy Kids Day 2011
Put Play in Your Day! An event that combines fun, healthy living and community on one special day. PUP will be joining this event with face painting, basic dog training, and games!
A FREE fun-filled day dedicated to getting kids and their families moving with fun forms of activity and entertainment, energized with nutritious snacks and set with helpful, everyday ideas and resources to help raise healthy kids.
Snoqualmie Community Park
Saturday, April 16th
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
35016 SE Ridge Street
Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Directions to Snoqualmie Community Park
- From Seattle and points west, take I-90 east to Exit 25, Highway 18 West/Snoqualmie Parkway, turn left onto Snoqualmie Parkway
- From North Bend and points east, take I-90 west to Exit 25, Highway 18 West/Snoqualmie Parkway
- Turn right onto Snoqualmie Parkway
- Turn left onto Center Boulevard SE
- Turn right onto SE Ridge Street
- 35016 SE Ridge Street is on the left
Learn more about the YMCA’s Healthy Kids Day initiative.