The following PUP dogs are coming on April 30th!
They are in need of foster homes and/or adoptive homes. They are all spayed or neutered, dental if needed, microchipped, flea treated, heartworm tested (negative) and wormed. They all come from high-kill shelters in California so come with the required health exam and health certificate. They have also been quarantined. More information will be available on Petfinder once they arrive here.
PUP was asked to help and we couldn’t say no to these guys or the shelter staff working hard to save them. The sooner we find homes for these furkids, the sooner we can save more. PUP works hard to help shelters in Washington and California. If you can help us help them, please complete a foster application (PUP provides everything for the foster dog) or adoption application. The links are found below.
- ENZO ~ Male terrier, 1.5 years
- AVA ~ Female Chihuahua, 1.5 years
- HOKU ~ Male Terrier mix, 1 year
- KUMO ~ Male Terrier, 2 years
- MOZZIE ~ Male Beagle, 2.5 years
- GANDALF ~ Male Chihuahua, Older male
- WINNIE ~ Female Chihuahua
- ELI ~ Male Chihuahua mix
- POPPY ~ Female Longhaired Chihuahua, 2 years
- MARCIE ~ Female Longhaired Chihuahua mix
- KOA ~ Male Jack Russell, 4.5 years
- KIMO ~ Male Scottie mix, 2.5 years
- PARIS ~ Female Terrier mix, 1 year
- MIKI ~ Female Schnauzer, 2 years
- DOX ~ Male Poodle, 1.5 years
- NINA ~ Female Chihuahua, 5.5 years
- YUKI ~ Male Chihuahua, 2 years
- FLYNN ~ Male Poodle, 2 years
- CARTER ~ Male Terrier, 1 year
- BOONE ~ Male Terrier, 1 year
- KOJI ~ White Terrier, 1.5 years
- HOWIE ~ Male Terrier mix
PUP Foster Volunteer Application
Complete and email to:
If you think you have room in your home and heart for one of these dogs and you reside within Washington, please go to our Adoption Information page. There you will find more information and be able to fill out an adoption application.