The holidays are a time for family, tradition and helping those less fortunate. Winter time is one of the most difficult times of the year for homeless dogs and our top 3 expenses are quality medical care, transportation and food. This year, consider giving the gift of life for a homeless dog. PUP has many ways for you to get involved:
- AmazonSmile: shop though our charity portal for all your holiday goodies and .5% of your qualified purchases will be donated to PUP from Amazon. It’s the same shopping experience you are used to, but you get to donate to a great cause!
- Donate to Indigo’s surgery fund: PUP is asking our supporters to help raise the $1,800 to afford the FHO (Femoral Head Osteotomy) surgery she needs to make her healthy again. Our wonderful vets have already performed the surgery on 11/25, we just need to pay her tab!
- Buy the 2014 PUP-Stars Calendar: This year’s calendar includes a page of memorable dogs PUP volunteers have adopted or fostered. Please think about purchasing one for the dog lovers in your life this holiday season!
- Visit our donation page: Your generous support allows us to provide the comfort and care needed by each dog we pull into our rescue program.
- Adopt one of our dogs or cats!